Saturday, August 29, 2009

Aug 27th

(To those who follow this blog I am slow to post this latest news from Scott but I am a teacher and school just started so I have been working really long hours. He chastises me in the note though so I guess posting it will be my punishment. I write at least every Sunday so he really did get a letter. Kris)

Mom, you are pretty terrible at writing me back by P day, even though you had 3 days to do it. Good news is that I am leaving tomorrow. The missionaries that left on Tuesday said everyone talks about my trainer as though he is the world's best missionary. So I am really excited to meet him. Unfortunately, 5 days of laying in bed not doing much has made me forget Spanish. So I am busy trying to remember everything I forgot. If you can write me back by 9 am, that would be cool. (I did write again as soon as I received this note.)

Elder Dunn

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha! What a little turd! You know what, it's ok. You have a life. No one blames you for being busy! :)He'll survive.

    How is school going, by the way?

    ReplyDelete