Wednesday, July 28, 2010

News Flash! Roads in Spain To Be Less Safe Soon!

Oh yea, Christian is leaving soon. That is pretty cool. I hope he goes Spanish speaking! And yeah, 4 months in advance is way better. It makes planning your life around your mission, like we need to do, a little bit easier.

I really think Schnauzers have the most interesting personalities ever. I ALWAYS talk to people who have them here, and then I show them pictures of ours. It makes for a pretty good contact.

Anyway, this is week one of another transfer. President always keeps the trainers with there trainees for at least two transfers. So, I have another 6 weeks here in "Romania." I am getting pretty ready to go. Romanians are great, just as a people, they don't seem to be ready to accept that there is anything but the Bible. I can't even tell you how many times people have said God is the Bible. It makes me want to cry a little inside, then karate chop them. No, but it does make me a little sad.

I did not buy a jersey yet, because they aren't going to arrive for another month. But, I did buy a two pant suit, and two other pairs of pants. All for 70 euros. I just like the European style way too much.

And about school, I am about settled on U of U, though if I keep hearing about BYU I may have to transfer. I doubt I will go back to Utah State. So yeah, go crazy with all the counselors you need to in order to get me all transferred and junk.

Other than that, cool story is that the Red Cross boss guy invited us over Sunday night. So we went over and he gave us a tour of his house, and we talked a little bit, then he fed us. It's way cool, because he is a 55 year old super intelligent guy who lives with his dad and just reads and travels in his spare time. If I never have a family, I am just going to do what he does. He invited us to eat with him again Saturday. We are in charge of bringing the brownies, alright.

Apart from that, a large group of friends just left this last transfer, and so now I am having to make younger friends in the mission. Ha, ha. It's just like high school. And then the other day, I got some weird bug bite, that made my eye just swell up like a plum. I really think it looked like a plum. It is still big right now, but it is a lot better. Having to sleep with windows open all the time can be problematic. Anyway, I will try and attach pictures at the end of internet. Stay pretty. (No pictures came.)

FYI, President asked me to take out a drivers license. So I will be sending you stuff soon with the information, OK?

Elder Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment