Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Short and Sweet

This will probably be short. Yesterday, I started feeling flu-ish during mediodia. I took a nap, woke up feeling worse. Then we had Ward Council at night and after that there was a game of basketball going on. Now I hadn't played basketball for awhile, so I hopped in and played for a bit. Then realized that was probably the worst idea I have had so far. So today, I am like the walking dead and knowing that I am going to talk to you kills my desire to write a long email.

News... I am now a district leader. There are only 66 missionaries left in our mission and we have baptized more than double from last year at this point. Nothing really exciting happened this week. Our president pretty much told us to stop visiting anyone who isn't progressing. But you can only contact for about 2 hours straight before you lose all desire to contact. But yeah... The work progresses. We are in the process of either dropping 3 people or baptizing three people, we will know after tonight.

The number to dial is ____________. Area code for Spain is like 0034 or 034 or 34, I have no idea. And you will be calling a member's home phone, which is supposedly cheaper than using a cell phone. If I don't answer, just ask for me and no problems. We will be in their house from around 8 until whenever you call me.

I am going to sleep now, but you stay pretty.

Elder Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment