Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Language is Improving

I fixed most of the words missing a T,Y, or P while I ate breakfast and before cutting and pasting it into this blog. "The Mom"
P.S. The reason I sent Scott so many pictures or our dogs is because the only current pictures I have of anyone is a picture they let me take with the dogs.


Hello Everyone,

Ok, so I got the package and it was great. Also, the T Y and P keys on this keyboard work terribly. So if some are missing, I am sorry but I don't have the patience to spell check. But yeah, I am going to play ping pong today with my paddles and the seasonings were amazing and candy is always good. And thanks for the pictures, now I can actually introduce my family. But did you send enough of the dogs? Geez. And isn't the Lang's cabin awesome? I have showered in 4 of the showers there, I think that is all of them, but maybe not. But now you can picture how we use to set up 3 X- boxes and play Halo at a scout camp. Haha. And mom, I should definitely get the room downstairs. I don't have that much stuff to move... But I am excited to see what you guys do with the house.

So this week was good. We taught 20 lessons, which I guess is amazing. My comp never told me because he wanted me to think it was nothing, but we got a call from our president saying good work. So that was neat.

Spanish is coming along. I now understand almost everything at district meetings. And I am getting better with members. Also, I am learning Arabic. We taught some Muslim guy about the Book of Mormon, and he taught us the alphabet and the numbers in Arabic. We can't teach him anymore though until he comes to church at least 3 times and gets interviewed by the president. Some rules about teaching Muslims.

Last week we ate at a Chinese buffet. I tried everything. Squid, oysters, all sorts of raw fish. It was all amazing. And I only had a numb mouth for like an hour. So no worries. Other than that, the Vuelta de EspaƱa came through Toledo, so we got to watch that during our mediodia. I was also offered beer several times and cigarettes. It was pretty great. We watched it with this group of bikers that knew a lot about the race but were also drunk. We got like 10 contacts out of the ordeal. It was really funny. Well stay pretty everyone.

Elder Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment