Wednesday, August 18, 2010

OOPS, I forgot to post last week's.

Ha, ha. You try teaching Romanians, then you will have an even greater appreciation of your knowledge of the gospel and agency. No, really Romanians are great. I'm not really required to love them though right? Because they are from Spain? No I am just kidding, actually I really am just getting super fond of them. There are just three kinds of them. Super religious way nice ones, super religious way closed ones, and non religious couldn't care less. Lately we are teaching this one guy, who is super great. But whenever we go over, he always tells us that we need to read the bible more so that we can teach the true gospel better. (Little fun fact, I am more than halfway through the Old Testament, and I will finish even if it kills me.) But it's super frustrating that not only will these people not even listen to us, they won't even pray about it. I am learning a lot about how to teach people, without teaching people. Aka, they ask me a question, and I respond, can I answer that with a question? Then you just go from there. I think it will really come in handy with girlfriends after the mission. Especially when I do something stupid. Actually, probably will with you too Mom. ha, ha.

Anyway.

This week we were knocking some chalets, or for us like condos, and we were almost done. On the last one, we talked to some guy who was leaving on vacation that moment. We walked up, started talking, and immediately he was like... "I have some extra juice in the fridge that I want to get rid of while I am on vacation, do you guys want it?" Then he gave us a bunch of juice, which was nice because it was a million flippin' degrees. Then we talked to him a little bit more and he wants us to come by later. Nicest Spaniard I have ever contacted I think.

I really don't know what else to say this week. Really, inside jokes make missionary work awesome. I am a big fan of dodgeball, which we played today, and I am also a big fan of people from Andalucia, in English I think. They really just have the best accent. Imagine the biggest lisp ever, double it, and then give it to the whole state of Utah. Now you understand. So sweet. Anyway, stay pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment