Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ballet Boy!

Mom,

50 people at the start of church? A little spoiled aren't we? Ha, ha. This last week it was a little better here. At 10:30, when it should start, there were like 15 people. Then at 10:50, when church actually started, there were like 25. Wahoo! The great thing about Spain is even when there is a 20% change in attendance, it means nothing. And actually, whenever we are waiting for investigators in the church or on interviews, I always just practice the piano. I can almost play, well I don't know what it is in English, Divine Light maybe? But the song I can play, both hands at normal speed, is Divina Luz in Spanish. And I am working on a couple others. But I am sure your piano playing skills are still way better than mine.

And as for a birthday package, well... hmmm. Give me a week. But I think I found a store with good deodorant, so hold off on that.

I am almost 100% sure I am not going back to USU. There is this one kid from Sweden that is going to BYU the semester that I am going to start up again, and he wants to be pals. If I just wasn't against going to BYU with every fiber in my body, I would really love to. So I am pretty much set on the U. However, the whole living at home thing isn't that appealing either. So we will see.

NEWS... We set two more dates on the 7 of March. Looks like baptisms will happen. We are going to try and set some with some South American single men. I don't know what it is but unless they have a family, nobody wants to commit to anything. It's also weird that at 40 years of age, a Spanish couple has their first baby and it is considered normal. What a great life.

Alright, well lots of knocking, lots of walking, lots of teaching. Not a whole lot new. 4 hours of contacting without a lesson is rough. We must have talked to like 100 people that night. Wahoo! Oh, funny story. After we finished personal study I stood up and being who I am, I had "I'm a Ballerina Barbie" stuck in my head. I stood up and made a little sun with my arms and danced a half circle and at the end I stepped wrong and my knee really hurt so I fell over. My companion laughed for like 7 minutes straight. Missions are fun. Stay Pretty

E D

No comments:

Post a Comment